Terms & Conditions
- In selling a watch through Eclat Watches Ltd we are selling it in consideration of and relaying on the express warranty the truth of which is essential:
a. That the watch is a 100% genuine article, and does not differ in any way from watches manufactured by the brand manufacturer, and is not misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive.
b. That infringes a copyright or trademark or otherwise infringes any intellectual or industrial property rights. That breaches any provision of any statute, regulation, by-law, or other rule, or law.
- The purchaser agrees to indemnify us against all losses or costs arising directly or indirectly from any breach of those warranties specified by the manufacturer, freight carriers and from any costs incurred with the terms that follow.
- We may cancel an order at any time without having to give a reason.
- We may ship the item on the next available day if there is an error or delay in shipping of the watch as booked.
- The guarantees contained in the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 are excluded where the purchaser acquires, or holds himself out as acquiring, goods or services from us for the purpose of a business.
- The purchaser must tell us as soon as possible if there is an error or omission in any watch purchased. If the issue involves freight, we will only be liable for any indirect or consequential loss that is covered through insurance by the freight company in question (this does not include loss of revenue or profit) from an error or omission or failure to deliver the products on time.
- All watches purchased through eclatwatches.com have varying warranties, up to two years, which are stipulated on the watch page. *All warranties only cover the mechanical runnings of the watch and exclude all superficial damage, water damage, broken crystals (glass face), dents, scratches, crown faults, any cosmetic damage or breakage, flat batteries and general misuse of the watch that occur after the watch is received. If the service centre shipping address is not obtained prior to returning the watch for service, the purchaser agrees to be liable for all shipping costs involved in shipping it to our service centre for repair.
- the purchaser acknowledges that if they live in a rural area an additional charge of $10 USD may be requested for out of city areas, charges accrued by the respective carrier.
- The purchaser acknowledges that cancellation of the purchased watch and refund requests must be made within 30 days of the date of purchase and accepts that the refund amount will exclude shipping costs, regardless whether or not the item was shipped free of charge, and accepts a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase amount.
- We are in no way responsible or to be held liable for any or all fraudulent activities that may take place in the purchase of a watch.
- The purchaser agrees to charges accrued in the return of the watch if held by customs for whatever reason, and acknowledges that free shipping is a gift for initial watch purchases and that all shipping costs relating to return stock will be at the expense of the purchaser.
- The purchaser acknowledges that insurance for Express Shipping methods (e.g. FedEx, UPS, EMS) is provided by the respective carriers. In case of the item getting lost or damaged in transit full cover insurance is available for purchase for an additional $15 USD, the purchaser acknowledges that they must inform us in the comments field when ordering the watch of their request for full insurance and they acknowledge that failure to do so will forfeit eligibility of said insurance. The purchaser acknowledges that if the purchased item is lost or damaged in transit the insurance claim has to be filed with the carrier. If the purchaser chooses for us to file the claim we will submit all the relevant information to the carrier and if the claim is approved the claim amount will be refunded to you. The purchaser acknowledges that the whole claim process can take 2-4 weeks. The purchaser acknowledges that the amount of claim the carrier decides is beyond our control but does acknowledge that we will put up the strongest possible case for full value claim issuance.
- the purchaser acknowledges that stock is on occasion sent direct from one of our international distribution centres, and that said stock is required to be returned to the distribution centre in question, for repair or replacement.
- All watches come with a 30 day return policy, the watch must be returned to Eclat Watches Ltd in its original state with all tags, warranty cards and original watch boxes supplied when purchased and in perfect condition without the strap being altered. Any watch that has visible sign of wear, or is scratched in any way, is missing any of the original packaging, or the original packaging is damaged, will be returned to the customer at the customers expense, and the refund will not be issued. Returns must be filed within 30 days of purchase and the return shipping address obtained. If the watch is returned without previously receiving the return shipping address the purchaser agrees to be liable for all shipping costs involved in shipping it to our warehouse. After 30 days Eclat Watches Ltd accepts no responsibility.
- All returns, warranty and 30 day, are subject to RMA approval. RMA approval involves the completion of an RMA form, which is supplied at the time of request, upon approval the purchaser will be given an RMA number. Approval steps are as follows; The RMA Administrator will review the request and, before proceeding, may request additional information, or suggest additional diagnostic steps to ensure that the watch is not returned for repair unnecessarily. For Warranty, there will be no test/repair charges. Out-of-Warranty (OOW) RMA returns will require a charge. Prior to the RMA being issued the RMA Administrator will inform the purchaser of the charges. When the RMA Administrator has confirmed a repair is necessary and all other requirements have been satisfied a reply will be sent to the purchaser with an RMA number including packaging and shipping instructions. The purchaser is responsible for the safe shipment of the item in appropriate packaging. Any product arriving without an RMA issued is subject to it being returned without the test/repair being conducted. Average RMA turn-around time is 2-3 weeks from the date the RMA reaches Eclat Watches Ltd. Eclat Watches Ltd ensures every effort to repair all returned products.
- Eclat Watches Ltd receives their watches from authorised dealers and/or distributors, all information listed on each watch page pertaining to the functions and details of each watch is as accurate as possible at the time of application, we are not to be held responsible for any omissions or discrepancies in the detailing of any watch listed on our site.